The fourth season of UnREAL was ordered by Lifetime on July 28, 2017. A month later, it was announced that the season would consist of 8 episodes instead of the usual 10. The season will chronicle an all-star season of Everlasting, bringing back several famous contestants from the show's history.
- Breeda Wool is set to reprise her role of Faith.
- François Arnaud will portray Tommy, a charming and ambituous game producer who has been plucked out of basic cable and given a shot at the big leagues.
- Meagan Holder will play Noelle, an image-conscious commercial real estate agent who has put a lot of effort into securing her spot as a reality-TV darling. Dumped in her season’s finale, this quintessential ‘prom queen’ refuses to let history repeat itself.
- Natalie Hall will play Candi, a brash, funny single mom who also happens to be a Miami stripper. While she’s never seen an episode of Everlasting, she’s tasked with playing the role of Everlasting superfan.
- Alejandro Muñoz will portray Rodrigo, a cocky, international soccer star and former suitor who will have all the girls vying for his affection.
- Alli Chung will portray Skye, a party girl who has left all her inhibitions at the door, she’s just here for a good time.
- Meghan Heffern will play Sofia, formerly a sweet kindergarten teacher, she returns to Everlasting determined to change her persona into the ‘bad girl’ that audiences love to hate.
- Christopher Russell will play Jack, a former Everlasting runner-up, and then Suitor, who is prone to picking the wrong girl. This handsome pediatrician is ready to settle down and is hoping third time on the show is a charm.